Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review: CC Cream By Tommy G


Konnichiwa~ I know I've been gone for quite a lot time, but I think I am ready to be back! The weather here in Athens has gone crazy so I decided to make a review about a product that I bought about two weeks ago. 


It's CC Cream for dry skin by Tommy G cosmetics and to be honest I'm kind of disappointed. the product was total bullshit
So,let's take a look on what it claims it does. 
  • Hydrates  
It does. 
  •  Gives a matte finish that lasts

It gives a matte finish but it hardly lasts an hour! For real, the make up artist put it on my face and when I arrived home,(about 2 hours later) It had disappeared completely! 
  • Gives uniform tone and radiance 

Not really.

  • Covers pores and blemishes  
And this is the worst part,it doesn't cover anything. The day I bought it, my skin was perfect (  We all have those days that our skin is nice for once,no? )  and so I was amazed by how matte it made my face look so I bought it. After three days, my skin was really bad, dry,dull  etc, so I tried to put on this cc cream. I got so frustrated. It didn't cover anything.  It was like I hadn't put anything on.

I read some reviews about this product and I was kind of confused. I know everyone's skin is different but still... At least it has SPF 20.

Would I buy it again? Hell no. 
Price: 12,99 € for 35ml 


Have you tried this product? Which cc cream is your favourite? Do you have anything to suggest? ( TДT)
More posts coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my experience with Tommy G CC cream was completely different from yours. I bought this cc cream in Greece last year and loved it. I have oily skin that breaks out, yet this product gave me a nice matte finish that had great coverage for a CC cream. I also loved that it had an SPF in it.
    I only regret that I didn't buy more while I was in Greece because I can't find it in the US. I am now currently using Bare Minerals' new mineral foundation, but I also really liked Dolce & Gabbana's matte foundation.
    I also really like Cover FX Mineral Compact from Sephora. It's a powder, but gives more coverage than Bare Minerals Powder foundation.
    Make up Forever also has a good matte foundation, but it made my skin breakout.

    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fay^^ I'm really glad this cc cream worked on you and I think many other people will agree with you. My skin is really dry unlike you hehe. I can only assume that this product is better for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete