Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

REVIEW: CC Cream by Bioten

Koinnichiwa~ How are you doing? It's getting really cold here in Athens and it might snow! Though,I doubt it. In my previous haul,I showed you a CC Cream I got and today I am here to review it!

 Before reviewing the product ,let me tell you some nice things for Bioten. First and foremost,Bioten is cruelty-free,something really important to me. Also,I need to tell you that most of their products(if not all) are Paraben free and  organic.! 
Now,let's get started. I got the light shade. Sadly.there are only two shades. Light and Medium. But the light one fits perfectly to me. C: 
 (oops,poured to much.)

What it says it does:

  • Unifies the skin tone and keeps a radiant complexion through-out the day,thanks to mineral pigments and advanced natural activities. 
  • Covers imperfections such as blemishes, spots,fatique signs and fine lines.
  • Illuminates the skin,highlighting its natural tone 
  • Provides immediate moisture which lasts up to 24 hours, thanks to hydronutrient 24H and 100% natural Quince extract deriving from eco-friendly and gentle extractions methods.
  • Penetrates rapidlt the skin due to its light formulation,while providing optimum coverage
  • Protects the skin from UV radiation and premature aging. SPF 20  





First of all, Let me tell you that my skin type is mixed. By applying it to my face,I immidiately felt my skin mostirurized but kind of oily. Also, I don't have acne. I only have some blemishes and uneven tone.( and eye bags of course...) One layer  gave me an almost even tone but without covering perfectly. Though,I didn't use anything else with it such as poweder,concealer or primer. Moreover,I gotta say that I had it for up to 12 hours and it was totally fine. But it doesn't last for 24H as it claims 

Concluding,I would buy it again and I give it 7/10. However, I don't recommend it to people with oily skin. 
 Have you used this product? :)
I would love to hear your opinion! Don't forget to subscribe! C: 


-Hinata
xx 







No comments:

Post a Comment